Terms & Conditions
With the modern World we live in, these disclaimers are a legal requirement from our Insurers and without a completed, signed disclaimer we will not permit you to join any RG Active session.
THIS DISCLAIMER BETWEEN:
(1) RG Active;
(2) And _____________________ the “Participant”
(A) The Participant wishes to participate in swimming and/or cycling and/or running activities relating to triathlon, or other multi-sport events, training, races and other activities organized, sanctioned or arranged by or through RG Active (the “Events”). ??
(B) In consideration of organizing the Events, the RG Active intends to limit its liability to the Participant in the manner set out below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE A FUTURE CLAIM.
I, the Participant, understand and acknowledge that I am legally agreeing to the statements in the following paragraphs of this Agreement by affixing my signature below and that these statements are being accepted by RG Active in consideration for permitting me to participate in the Events; and I further understand and acknowledge that my statements are being relied upon by RG Active and by the organizers, administrators, representatives, volunteers, staff, officials, contractors, employees, agents and all other persons involved in the Events (the “Organizers”).
1) I acknowledge that the Events can be an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits which carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and/or property damage. I acknowledge and agree that it is my sole responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to safely participate in any Events, and I attest and certify that I am or will be sufficiently fit and physically trained to participate in the Events.
2) On behalf of myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, and FOREVER DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS the Organizers from and against any and all claims, causes of actions, damages, losses (economic and non-economic), and liabilities of every kind (“Claims”) (apart from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organizers) which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in any of the Events.
3) I acknowledge and ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS of running, cycling, swimming and participating in all aspects of any Events (“Risks”). I acknowledge that the Risks may include dangerous conditions and exposure to potential physical injury or even death and that I am waiving and releasing my legal rights to make a claim (apart from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organizers) in relation to any injury or damages arising out of or resulting from all such Risks.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1) Registration & Purchase
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
2) Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for Cancellation of a single session. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
Medical Cancellations — Cancellation is permitted where a athlete is not able to participate for medical reasons.
– Group Coaching, Training & Events
If you are unable to attend a session due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date.
– Cancellations by RG Active Ltd.
If your session is cancelled cancelled by us every effort will be made to accommodate you in another session or a refund will be promptly issued.
– 1-2-1 Coaching & Training
If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least XX hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
Athletes engaging in the activities or making use of facilities provided by RG Active ltd. are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club. It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by athletes howsoever caused. Only to the extent caused by the wilful default or negligence of RG Active ltd. ,its coaches or staff. Athletes are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.
This website only collects personal data from you with your permission. For example if you register or fill in a form. No personal data is collected from you without you knowing about it.
Some web usage and technical information is collected by this website to help us improve our service to you, but this does not contain any personal data.
1) Who manages this website?
This website is managed and owned by RG Active ltd.
2) What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Depending on which services you use on this website, you may be asked to provide information, or we may collect information from you as explained below.
2.1) Information that you provide to us
We collect and process data that you provide for specific purposes. You will be asked to provide information about yourself when you use certain site facilities, in order to complete your request or transaction. This may include personal information such as your name, email addresses, mailing address and telephone number. We use this data to provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us and to communicate with you. We may keep a record of any contacts you have with us. We may use the information that you provide for record keeping, statistical, or research purposes.
We only retain this information where required to do so by law – for the length of time needed to provide the service or information you have requested (including any retention period specified by law or by government policy), or for the length of time that you choose to store information or permit us to contact you if you have registered with our website.
If you are a registered user, we may use your details to offer personalised services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
2.2) Website usage information
We will only disclose your information to others where there is a lawful basis to do so. We will not disclose your information except where:
- this is necessary to provide or complete a relevant service to you
- this is required by applicable laws or court orders (for example to prevent or detect crime) you give us permission to do so
As well as the information that you provide to us as set out above, we receive and store a range of website usage information whenever you use this website. We use this to:
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver services and information that better meet your needs
The type of website usage information that we collect during your visits to our site includes, for example, the date and time, pages viewed or searched for, publications ordered, guides printed, tools used, subscriptions and referrals made, some truncated postcode or telephone area code information entered on forms (which is not traceable back to you) and other information relating to your usage of our website.
Where you are a registered user of our website and have logged in, we may collect web usage information to enable us to build a demographic profile.
We may also use web usage information to create statistical data regarding the use of our website and we may then use or disclose that statistical data to others for marketing and strategic development purposes, however, no individual identities will or can be identified in such statistical data.
2.3) Third party content and linking to other websites
This website contains links to many websites. Anonymous visit or session information may be passed to other websites for the web usage information purposes described above. None of this information can be related to an individual user of the website. The operators of other sites may collect information from you, which will be used by them in accordance with their own terms and conditions, and privacy policies.
See for example:
We use leading technologies and security measures to safeguard your information and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We use industry-standard SSL encryption software when processing sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and payment information.
4) Your access to your information
You have a right to request a copy of any personal information that we hold about you.